Saturday 30 October 2010

Reflection

After this two months, I look at my blog I think I did quick good. Of cause, others students did very well too, not just myself. In this blog, you can see most of the subject were English and ICT. Did you learnt anything in my blog? In my blog, I think the most usefully was the tips of searching that google gave. So when you are searching, you will be more quickly and more save time.

There are some "YouTube" video.  In the ICT lesson, teacher teach me how to post a "YouTube" video on the blog. So that every time, when I want to share some video to my friends it is easy to do. Did you read the story that I wrote in English lesson? I think the story was fantastic and exciting.  In English lesson, I also learnt how to use "iMovie" and "GargeBand"to make a MP3 video. Did you listen to that? At first, I thought is it hard to do things that I have never try, but is it wrong. If you get how to do it, you would think that is a very easy thing.

In this year, there will be more things you can learn in my blog. I will keep updating stories or some videos, and you will need to keep reading it, remember don't forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment